The Friends Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Form

Go down

Application Form Empty Application Form

Post by Tealc Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:06 am

Before applying, read our clan rules and make sure that they are obvious for you and you accept them!
To apply you need to fill form posted below create new topic and paste it there.

1. Give all info about your previous playing experience of L2 ?(which servers you played before and how long)
2. What is your name/in game name.
3. How old are you?
4. What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it? Why you are playing that class?
5. Where are you from? What GMT +/- are you?
6. How many hours are you available to play?
7. Previous clan and why you want to join The Friends Legion?
8. Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player (explain it)?
9. Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you?
10. English knowledge?(from 1 -10?)
11. Your attitude to pvp?
12. Do you accept The Friends Legion rules?

Here is ready code to post on forum:

Code:
[b]1. Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 ?(which servers you played on and how long)[/b]

[b]2. What is your name/ingame name.[/b]

[b]3. How old are you?[/b]

[b]4. What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it? Why you are playing that class? [/b]

[b]5. Where are you from? What GMT + - are you?[/b]

[b]6. How many hours are you available to play?[/b]

[b]7. Previous clan and why you want to join The Friends Legion?[/b]

[b]8. Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player (explain it)?[/b]

[b]9. Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you?[/b]

[b]10. English knowledge?(from 1 -10?)[/b]

[b]11. Your attitude to pvp?[/b]

[b]12. Do you accept The Friends Legion rules?[/b]
This is example of bad application, such applications won't be taken under consideration:

Srik3r wrote:
age 20,time on l2 -5 years,dex-1 year(Strik3r-TreasureHunter),played on L2Earth (Strik3r-SH,LoWeMp-SE),lots of time to play,aviabiliti when clan need to on(siege,epics,war)3 languages english,romanian,frace,im form romania Craiova,i use ventrilo or Skype,i accept end respect the rules of WolvesPack clan,AbyssWalker is my favorite char for 4 years end know how to handle a siege eipc or pvp ,i like to play in party-ppl not solo(im ovld not to easy to lvl up wihout help)i know what means team play,regretabi i dont heave no friend in your clan but i can be friend of all members. i hope u accept my aplication end wish u all good luck in game (if u need aditonal information about me u can ask if i forgot to post something.Best Regards Strik3r
Tealc
Tealc
Legionar
Legionar

https://thefriendslegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down